Friday, April 17, 2009

This week's events:

This week has been a funny week. Sophie and I have hung out everday in between our classes having picnics and jumping off cement blocks (pictures to come).
Wednesday while I was at work there was a power outtage in Pima, Thatcher, and part of Safford. It actually lasted a couple hours so I got to go home early! woo hoo! I crossed my fingers hoping my voice recital would be cancelled, but of course, with my luck, the electricity came on just in time. (If any of my family members want to watch me in the recital you can check it out at vanshaar.com/voice) It was actually a really good recital. Everyone did great!
Don has had work at 5 am everyday except today. So in his sleep last night he was saying some crazy things that I won't repeat hahaha and he kept smacking and swallowing like he was eating...I wanted to kill him. All I have to do is whack him and he grunts and turns over.
This weekend we're babysitting Don's sister's kids. This last Christmas, for presents, we told his siblings we'd babysit overnight on their anniversaries. And that's what we're doing! I'm excited cause I get to play with my neice who's 1 and Don gets to play video games with the boys. It should be easy.
Next weekend is the big Spring Sing and my mom and grandparents are coming down! I don't know if I want to do choir next year or not so it might be my last show at EA. We'll see what happens. But I'll put some pictures up when it's all done.

No comments: