So I sang in church yesterday for the second time ever yesterday. (are you proud of me sophie?) The first time I sang in church, I screwed up the words and when I was done I ran to the bathroom crying cause I was so embarrassed. Luckily yesterday was better. I finally realized why I get a lot more nervous singing in church than on stage....it's cause I can see everyone! and on stage I get to move around, dance, and make stupid faces....wouldn't it be hilarious if I did that on the pulpit? hahahaha
anyways, so someone tagged me in this and I have nothing to do today so I figure I'll fill it out :)
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Our 1 Year Anniversary
2. The fun stuff we have planned to do on our anniversary
3. Going to the temple
4. Moving to our own apartment
5. Decorating our new apartment
6. Seeing Marly this weekend
7. School
8. Don's job's benefits to kick in so I can get new contacts!
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Sang in church
3. Read a couple books to my niece, Brynn
4. Took a nap with husband
5. Ate dinner
6. Had pie and ice cream with all of Don's family
7. Played games with the Palmers and friends
8. Went to bed
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Go on a cruise
2. Go to Idaho to see Mom, Kasey and her baby
3. Be in my apartment right now! I can't wait!
4. Go to a water park
5. Live somewhere exotic for a year
6. Lose some weight
7. Have a garden
8. I wish I liked to do the dishes...it would make life easier
8 Shows I watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. The Office
3. What Not To Wear
4. NCIS
5. Food Network Challenge
6. Ace of Cakes
7. Colorsplash
8. when there's nothing to watch...HGTV
8 Favorite Fruits:
1. Rasberries
2. Pineapples
3. Strawberries
4. Blackberries
5. Peaches
6. Pomegranite
7. Mangos
8. Kiwis
8 Places I'd Like to Travel
1. London
2. Bahamas
3. Australia
4. France
5. Alaska
6. Ireland
7. Sweden
8. Church sights
8 Places I've Lived
1. Omaha, Nebraska
2. Honolulu, Hawaii
3. Orem, Utah
4. SanDiego, California
5. Meridian, Idaho
6. Thatcher, Arizona
7. Pima, Arizona
8. and soon...Safford, Arizona!! I've never moved around so much in one little area!
8 People I Tagged
1. Sof a loaf
2. Jessie
3. Carol
4. Megs
5. Marly
6. Carly
7. Dyanna
8. Mo
and everyone else who wants to do it!
6 comments:
I wish I could like washing dishes too! :) And I think we should do some traveling together. Love ya!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD!!! I bet you sounded amazing!!! I wish I could of heard you. I would of cried, cuz i mish your voice.
P.S. I'll bet you sounded like an angel singing at church! You've got the gift, girl. No need to be nervous.
youre the best singer i know. can i get a high b? anyone? anyone?
atta girl lauren! singing in church is hands down one of the scariest things in the world!
Happy Anniversary tomorrow! I went to school with Don... I hopw you don't mind that I found your blog!
Post a Comment