We finally have the internet! Yay! There's been quite a bit of shinanigans since I last posted. Starting with...we moved! again. We found a place the same size for $250 less. Who wouldn't jump on that? I actually like this place better. We live on a cotton field in Pima :) I don't ever have to drive down that scary street we used to live on anymore! Our new place has "Good vibes" my friend Lacey says. Since we've lived here we've had lots of friends come over and play games. It's been really fun.
A couple weekends ago I went down to Mesa with my friends to see Legally Blonde the musical. It was a really cute show! After the show we visited Sophie and Chili's and ate and played downtown. It was a really fun weekend to get away with just the girls.
Last weekend was the fair! Which is a really big deal around here. We get a day off school for it! They call it "Fair Day"...fancy that. But of course on my day off I worked all day and went straight to the fair for our quartet performance. I think we did really well...we got some good cheers! The next day Don played sick and we went to the fair. My big strong man won me a stuffed polar bear! and we rode a bunch of rides! Don had eaten a green chile burro right before we got on the zipper (my favorite ride). We had fun for the first few seconds then he got really sick. His face got pale white... I swear it was the longest ride of my life, but luckily he didn't puke! Needless to say the only ride we went on after that was the ferris wheel haha. We had a blast.
This coming up Tuesday me and Don have eye doctor appointments! I'm so excited cause I've been wearing 2 left eye contacts for the past several months. AND I also have a hair appointment...I'm dying it brown! Every time I get my hair done I always wanna try brunette but I chicken out and stay blonde. But this time I'm really doing it! We'll see if I like it. I'm nervous!

The quartet: Tiffany, me, Marilee, Lacey

Legally Blonde the Musical! Yea ya!
3 comments:
Thanks for filling me in on your life via the internet! I can't believe you moved AGAIN! Yuck! But I'm glad it's a much better place. It sounds like you guys are much happier there. You'll have to post pics again. :) haha
Your girls' weekend sounds like a blast! I think it's funny that AZ waits until October to have their big fair. It's too cold here now! Glad Don didn't puke all over you.
And you know me, I like experimenting with blondes and browns. I'm excited to see the brown on ya! BTW, how do you get those perfect waves in your hair? (in the quartet pic)
Love ya sista!
You will be the hottest brunnette I know..maybe now I will go blonde. Yes?
Ok, I am so glad you have internet-we can webcam when your BORED! cuz i usually am! Hoorah!
Ha Ha I have a picture next to that same poster from Legally Blonde! Holla
Post a Comment