Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Belated Fall Sing


Here is my tribute to all my fall performances at EAC... it's a little late to post about the latest fall sing, but since my life is rather uneventful at the moment I'm surrendering and posting about it anyhow.
Year 1 Fall sing and Christmas performances
I recall those amazing silky purple people eater sweat suits for company. And also Sophie's amazing solo "Who came along in a puff of smoke?" Dr. Bishop adored her for her hand motions and so did I...that's why we became such good friends. The girls song from High School Musical was also a smash hit.
A capella songs all run together so I can never remember when we sang what but I'm sure we we've been phenomenal every year
Year 2
The Sexy Bat Dance...need I say more? and Preston Haws' bass dance was classic. Also Sophie and I danced back stage trying to distract Marilee right before she sang her big black solo...and she always sang it perfectly. I like to think the dancing helped. Our outfits were also hideous and Lacey's was 10 sizes too big for her...it was hilarious.
Company's Christmas song "Twas the night before Christmas" was the best. I bought a pink onsie just for the occasion.
My favorite memory was during fall sing when all the girls got in a circle in the dressing room and talked about our first kisses...I liked getting to know everyone's awkward experiences and
Year 3 (oh wait...isn't EA only a 2 year school?)
Quartet is my favorite. It was hard to learn hide and seek so we really had to listen to each other and we really pulled it off. And I love "Ratty Pains!" I love singing with my favorite girls every morning. Company was way fun this semester too. Everyone is really talented and I like the new people. My favorite part would have to be the fact that Aaron and I had the biggest bible because we are the holiest.
And I'd also like to know why out of all people in company...why am I (the married one) always paired with someone to either get married or be married in a show?

And that my friends is my overview of my Fall Sings



The End.






4 comments:

Jessie said...

Haha! Choir people. Nuff said! j/k I'm an orch dork, remember?!? There's nothing like those college music performance memories. I'm glad you wrote 'em all down.

Marilee said...

YAY you finally updated!!! I have to admit the only reason I was able to pull off the solo was because of you and Soph...it brought the black out of me :) Oh and correction we didnt talk about the first kisses till Christmas because it was right after Dylan Kissed me. By the way Im so happy you are doing choir this year, and even more happy that our quartet ROCKS!!

Sopha said...

awwwwwwwwwww! what fantastic memories of how we became friends. and how marly then became our soulmate also. presh. sorry I havnt updated...there is nothing new in my life to talk about, yet haha.
p.s. i love you. just like the movie.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOHHHH the sexy bat dance.... I remember watching that thinking "Oh my sweet lanta"... Yay for Choir memories.