My hair hasn't been this short since before high school and I like it! I was actually planning on keeping it long until I got to the salon. It was a good last minute decision, ya?
Totally good last minute decision! I wish I cut mine just like yours. It's still long enough to curl and pull back, but short enough to look like the young and sexy almost 21-year-old thang you are! LOVE IT!
mmmmmmmmm I still love it. I want mine like that. exactly like that. I bet you can do it so cute too-If I had mine like that it would be flat on my face cuz I have such thin hair haha. Hottie!
Great job at Spring Sing last night! We all loved the show! We all also really want to hear you say Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious backwawrds again!
4 comments:
Totally good last minute decision! I wish I cut mine just like yours. It's still long enough to curl and pull back, but short enough to look like the young and sexy almost 21-year-old thang you are! LOVE IT!
mmmmmmmmm I still love it. I want mine like that. exactly like that. I bet you can do it so cute too-If I had mine like that it would be flat on my face cuz I have such thin hair haha.
Hottie!
It's so sleek and stylish! I love it!
Great job at Spring Sing last night! We all loved the show! We all also really want to hear you say Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious backwawrds again!
Post a Comment