Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN aka: the old fogies night out

A glimpse of us in the future! Don and I went to our stake's Trunk or Treat last night and it was a blast. When we walked around people didn't pay much attention to us because they thought we really were old people. Then when people figured out it was Don they got a kick out of it.

To make the old lady outfit: shawl (Don's mom wore it in the 70's), moomoo, a walker of course, slippers, baby powder hair, saggy boobs and a big behind!



To make the old man outfit: velcro shoes, stretchy wrangler pants, suspenders, cane, baldness, white hair spray and a squishy belly.
Don looked absolutely hilarious as you can see. And yes, he grew out his beard for this event and we shaved his head. He even did his little Irish dance with his cane for me. I laughed so hard!




Awkward old people kiss




Butt shot









We even went to Wal Mart to get the best use of our costumes.









HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Lauren!!! I can't quit laughing!!! That is tooo funny! I'm digging the old lady jump in Wally World. Awesome! You guys hit the costumes right on! Love the saggy boobs and big butt. And Don! You rock. I can't believe he shaved his head. Way too good. What if you guys really look like that in 50 years? haha I hope the kisses won't be quite as akward. :) haha I love you guys!!! Wish I was there.

Sopha said...

ok I didnt know Don really shaved his head. I thought it had to be some type of wig or something. haha that is dedication.
You guys were my favorite.

Rachel said...

That is AWESOME!
Congrats too! Don told me. Wahoo!