Our flower pots on our front porch, just practicing for the baby ;)
1st trimester: Still in shock, pregnancy was so great I forgot that I was pregnant
2nd trimester: Still feeling great, but by the end the woahs of motherhood really scared me
3rd trimester: (about 8 months) Uncomfortable, but sooo excited and can't wait any longer!
My favorite part of yesterday was that I had another big ultrasound to measure Carter. He's reading 34 weeks and 5 days, pretty much right on schedule. He's 5 lbs already...I'm pretty sure he's gonna be a big chunker and that's what we're kind of expecting. His head is directly on top of my bladder, joy :) and the doctors can never get a good picture of his face since he likes to squish his head down there. The picture they printed of him is so creepy!! lol for reals it's like a face from a horror movie. The ultrasound specialist was all, "I promise he has a cute baby face and button nose!" hahaha
Another AWESOME birthday present is that Don and I are getting sealed in the temple!! We haven't figured out when and where quite yet since we're cutting it close now, but we will keep friends and family updated.
Unfortunately, I worked all day yesterday, but my bosses got me an ice cream cake and it was glorious! We also had a family party and Don's parents' house. My nieces and nephews are so sweet. They drew me pictures and gave me change. My friend Marly took me out for lunch today and we got pedicures for her wedding next week. That was the icing of the cake to a wonderful birthday. Thank you everyone! Next, Don's birthday...
3 comments:
SEALED IN THE TEMPLE! That is such wonderful wonderful wonderful news. I love you Lo! Congratulations to you and Don. Soooooooooooooooo excited for all the things happening in your life right now! (Especially baby boys upcoming arrival!)
There is nothing like a pedicure for those prego toes!!! I had Bron do mine before the baby came... big mistake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't wait for Carter's birthday either. You talking about it makes me excited!
And I am stoked OVER THE MOON that you and Don are getting sealed!!!
You guys are awesome. I am so excited for all your big events happening in the next month and 1/2!
Glad you had a good birthday. Dont worry because I usually want to get Kinz stuff over getting stuff for me. Usually-not always duh.
Haha whenever I go to savers I have so much more fun buying Kinzi stuff than me. I might not always look cute when I leave the house but you know Kinzi will haha.
Ok going off subject here. Love you!
Post a Comment