Friday, June 10, 2011

The Waiting Game

I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm out of work. My house is super duper clean. This week my plug came out and I've been having lots of cramping, Don and I were getting really excited that labor might start soon. Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and I'm still dilated just about the same as last week dang it all! But it's a blessing since we're getting sealed TOMORROW :) :) :) (which deserves a triple happy face). Our families are coming down so it will be a good distraction for us too. I wouldn't mind going into labor Sunday though!! yes, YES??
Don has been so funny. He's been restless about me going into labor. Every time he leaves the house to go to work or something he tells me, "Now call me right away if you go into labor!" And the other night (this is disgusting, but I'm telling y'all anyways) I had a bowl of ice cream and watched a movie on the couch. When I got up I totally threw up...sicknasty. I don't know why, I think I just had eaten too much. Don jumps off the couch and says, "Are you in labor?!!?" Hahahaha antsy much? We both are.
We would really like to see you soon, Carter. My belly isn't as comfortable as you think. There's a nice spacious world out here with parents who want to hold you and love you and squeeze your little cheeks and kiss your tiny nose.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Haha aww :) It all sounds so fun, until they baby is born and you have to stay up all night... :) I mean really having baby or babies (in my case) is fun, lots of work but so fun. I am SOOOO excited for you and can't wait to see pictures after this little cutie is born!! :)

Anonymous said...

lauren! i'm totally where you are right now, i'm SO ready for the whole pregnancy to be over! i just want my baby :) i will be induced on monday tho... jay has to leave town on friday, and we have to have the baby while he's still in town! crazy hu? but i hope it comes today or tomorrow! haha but i'm sure that won't happen. anyways, good luck whenever it does happen! can't wait to see your little carter! :)

Kami said...

Lauren, that's so awesome!!! that you guys got sealed today! Congrats! And I'm super excited for you to meet and have your new little boy VERY SOON! :)