Monday, June 4, 2012

11 Months



I can't believe this little fart is going to be one at the end of the month. I get all sentimental when I look at his baby pictures. I LOVE this stage though. Carter is hilarious. He keeps me entertained all day. I also clean up after him all day too. He's discovered toilet paper and I used to let him play in the cupboards, but lately it's gotten a lot worse. For example, he got the tin foil out and unrolled the whole thing in less than a minute, I swear. He loves helping me put dishes in the dishwasher. Wherever he is in the house it's like he knows when I open the dishwasher. He comes crawling at lightning speed with a huge grin on his face. Carter also laughs at EVERYTHING! And talks gibberish. He loves to be swung around and played with. He says some words like mama and dada and no no...not all the time or on command, but he says them on occasion. And when I point to a snake in one of his books he says "ssssss."

Also, I did start Insanity. I started last Monday and lost 3 lbs at the end of the week. It is hard core, but I just tell myself to push through, it's only 30 minutes. I love it though. It helps me feel energized for the day and makes me feel better about myself. I did take a day off though last week because Carter got really sick. He threw up almost everything he ate for 2 days. He's slowly getting better. Today he's been acting like his regular self. I hate when babies get sick. It is so sad and so disgusting.

Well, that's all the news at the Thompson house....same old same old.



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Almost one year already?!? In some ways it seems like he's been here a lot longer, in others, wasn't he just born? Carter is sooo stinkin' cute! I absolutely loved Jed at one year; he was so much fun! (Still is, but he's a bit of an independent monster now.) What are you planning to do for Carter's big one year bash?!?

I can't wait to see you in a few weeks a few pounds slimmer and sexier!