Saturday, July 7, 2012

Partay


Carter had a good birthday. He was a happy boy all day! To celebrate, we had a family dinner party at the park. 


Carter and cousin, Brynn




You think he had enough presents?


Hamburgers, chips, and fruit salad yummm


Brynn, Luke, and Grady


Opening presents

Man, did Carter get spoiled! He got clothes, toys, balls, and books. Don even got him a toddler basketball hoop. I think he'll be set till Christmas.





Hahaha! These pictures make me laugh. Could his eyes get any bigger?! The flash on the camera makes his eyes get all big. Carter is really attracted to lights. I think he was a bug in another life.


Man, I love him so much.



Playing with his new toys

I still can't believe Carter is a year old. I still look at him and think, "This is MY kid? I can't possibly have a kid. I'm still seventeen!"
Already, Carter has gotten smarter and more mature since his first birthday. He has mastered the art of waving. One day it just finally clicked, I guess. He waves at everyone. And if you say. "Awww" he says it and gives kisses. He knows how to work people over, especially his parents. No matter how old he gets he will always be my baby.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Awww... I want kisses!!! It looks like he had a fun birthday. That kid is sure well loved. Happy Birthday Carter!