Thursday, October 17, 2013

21 weeks

I had another doctor appointment today. My doctor's office has I think 4 women doctors. One is my primary doctor, but any of them could potentially deliver my baby so I meet with all of them. Today I met one of the other doctors. I liked her a lot. I love this doctor's office compared to the one I had with Carter. I feel much more comfortable asking questions and they are so good at giving me detailed answers and updating me with information. I unfortunately have my first yeast infection which apparently is very common in pregnant women. Yippee :/ Little man is looking good and measuring right on track. I do have to have another ultrasound next month. My placenta hasn't moved and they want to keep an eye on it to make sure I don't get placenta previa. The placenta usually moves on its own, but if it doesn't I could end up having a c-section. Other than that, everything is looking good.


20 weeks left, 21 weeks right

How far along? 21 weeks tomorrow

Total weight gain: 8 lbs

Maternity clothes? Some. My maternity clothes are still too big and baggy, but I do enjoy my sweats and fat pants!

Stretch marks? I've been a nazi about putting cream on my original stretch marks. I do not want new ones or the original ones to be worse!

Best moment this week: Carter snuggling with me and the baby kicking him. They're already fighting over my lap :) 

Movement: All the time!! This boy is going to be a rowdy one!

Food cravings: I don't crave things this pregnancy like I did with Carter. I just bought lemon essential oil to put in my water and it's like drinking candy! Except it's super good for you! 

Anything make you queasy or sick? I get car sick and sometimes the trash will make me dry heave

Symptoms: my crotch hurts sometimes when I stand for too long. I can tell my center of gravity is changing. I get a pinch in the nerve of my lower back. Bending over is getting difficult too. 

Belly botton in or out? It's a halfy right now. Definitely expanding!

Mood most of the time? Happy, but when I'm tired or something makes me mad, my temper changes in a snap! Don't mess with me ;) 

Looking forward to: getting his room done! I organized all the baby clothes which was a HUGE task. I need to switch out the beds and decorate! Then I'll be all done! I'll thank myself later for nesting early. 










4 comments:

Sopha said...

You make me want to start blogging again. I really should. I still can't believe how tiny you are. Can't Wait to see you and that itty bitty baby in your tummy!

Jessie said...

8 pounds? That's it?!? You look fantastic. I'm looking forward to meeting baby boy too!

Amanda Schroeder said...

You are SO adorable. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Elizabeth Fellows Wade said...

You know what Lauren? You are so incredibly beautiful You could model....You just are strikingly beautiful! WOW!

You look so cute with your little wee wee belly....Hope this pregnancy is easy.