Sunday, May 6, 2018

Funny Kids

When my kids say something sweet or funny I write it on my phone. I have a lot written down that I need to put on here just in case something happens to my phone. Any time I need a laugh or miss my kids when they're sleeping I read all of them.

Summer 2016:
I got sick of Carter constantly saying, "Mom, mom, mom..." so I told him to call me Princess. We were watching my nephew play baseball and he says, "Mom, I mean Princess. May I go to the concessions stand?"

March 2016:
Carter to newborn June: I will protect you forever. From bad guys or anyfing."

October 2016:
Jaxon's version of songs: Old McDonald had a farm yellow yellow o
Boom ditty boom ditty boom ditty rock pima pima quack quack quack

December 2016:
I was holding Jaxon like a baby and he says plain as day, "Mom, I'm not a baby. I'm two!" He also frequently tells me he wants to squeeze me. He tells me he loves me then says, "I'm soooo happy!"

Carter gives Gary a hug and says, "You smell like an old person."

January 2017:
In the car on a trip to Mesa Carter says, "I want to make a sculpture!"
Me: What is it going to be of?
Carter: Me. When people look at it they'll say, "Oooh!"

We told Carter how Jesus is always watching and can see you all the time so you have to make good choices. Carter made a mistake and yelled, "Sorry Jesus!" A few days later he woke up in the morning and said, "Good morning, Jesus!"

Jaxon: Eenie Meenie Mini mo catcha catcha tiger's toe

February 2017:
Jax held a lady bug and said, "Mom, I fink he's weally cute!"

March 2017:
As I put Carter in bed he told me, "You're the best mom. You make good things, you make me happy, you say yes and you play with me."

Jaxon calls goggles "obble gobbles"
His nicknames for me are "drumstick" and "crab cake" from Moana

May 2017:
I tell Jax it's my birthday and he says, "Me too! It's OUR birthday!"

June 2017:
Carter: Are you going to go get that medicine today? (chemo)
Me: Yeah
Carter: Well, that's a bummer

Jaxon: I'm using my penis to water your garden!

Jaxon calls rocket boosters "speed roosters"

August 2017:
Carter laid in bed with Jaxon because I was too sick to lay by him. Carter gave him a hug and said, "I'll take care of you, Jax."

Jax calls pterodactyls "pickledactles"

September 2017:
I was teaching Carter to tie his shoes and it was frustrating. He says, "Mom, don't get mad. It makes me nervous!"

November 2017:
We were at Liz's house and Jax came up to me with a penny in his mouth. I took it out and told him it was yucky and that he could choke. Two seconds later he grabbed the penny, looked me straight in the eye and gulped it. I took him to get an X-ray. He had pooped it out. At the end of the appointment he told the technician, "Oh thank you doctor! I feel better already!"

Instead of "forget about it" Jax says, "forget it birdie."
Jax kept calling me Boo Boo Butt and I said, "How about you call me Princess?" He replies, "Okay Princess Boo Boo Butt."

Jax: If you mess with Santa you mess with me and trust me, you don't want to mess with me!

December 2017:
Carter: Mom, you're the best mom. Thank you for everything you did for me today.

January 2018:
Jax was whining because he didn't want to sleep in his bed. I overheard Carter getting after him from the top bunk, "Jax, shut your mouth. Do you want me to come down there and slap you?!"

February 2018:
I called Jax a stinker and he told me that wasn't a nice word to say. Carol said, "Would you rather her call you pooper nanny?" Jaxon puts up his hand and says, "Woah, woah, woah, grandma. We need to use nice words."

When Jaxon turned four he informed me that he was an adult now.

March 2018:
Jax to Don: You're brave
Don: How come?
Jax: You're really strong. You could lift a rocket or something!

April 2018:
Don bought Star Wars popsicles and told Carter he'd turn into a Jedi after he eats it. Carter ate it, opened his eyes as big as he could to me and asked, "Hey mom. Do I have Jed eyes?"


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Laughing so hard. Carter is so sweet and Jax is hysterical. Little stinker!