
Spring Sing was last weekend! I'm so glad it's finally over, but I'm sad it's over at the same time. It went really well. It was rewarding to have people laugh at Company's jokes. Through all our practices, we forgot how funny all the little lines were. And of course Acapella was awesome too. I love singing in choir. It's awesome to be surrounded by people who have the same passion for music as I do. And I LOVE singing The Lord Bless You and Keep You after every show. It was my last time performing with Sophie :( I'll miss her next year.

My mom, little brothers, and grandparents came down and watched me perform. We had lots of fun eating, talking, and celebrating my cousin's son's 2 year old birthday! I forget how much I truly miss my mom till she's around. I'm so glad she takes the time every spring to come all the way down to AZ and support me. I'm excited to see everyone again this summer for the reunion :)
1 comment:
You all look so cute! Those skirts look like blue Hawaiian grass skirts. Uh... :) Anyhow, I miss you!!! Wish I could've been there with you and the fam. I just saw Mom and the boys this last weekend. It was so good to see 'em too. Good luck during finals!
Post a Comment