Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WE GOT A COUCH!!!



Don and I got an apartment that we're moving into by June 1st!!! It's 2 bedroom/ 1 bath with a decent living space and get this a DISHWASHER and washer and dryer. We lucked out like we tend to do. I really don't know how we do it, but I know that a certain someone's looking out for us. So family members, when you want to come visit we have a room for you to stay in!
After we staked out our apartment we realized that all we have for seating are 2 camp chairs. So we decided to use some of our tax return and get something to sit on. And we got a couch! and some other accessories to go with it! We're both way excited!!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Sweet! Those pillows are so cute! You lucky buger. A new apartment! Only 3 more weeks in the trailer. Wahoo! It makes ME excited... and jealous--I won't even get a dishwasher for the next two years. Yuck!

MeganHowell said...

i love your couch, and you. where are ya'll moving to??!?

Kelsey and Dallas said...

oooh I'm SO JEALOUS of your couch! Ours looks nice but they're so old that i just dont like them! Yours looks so big and nice....smart buy indeed. And that's so exciting about your apartment too!

Sopha said...

I love it! The pillows and couch are so cute too-totally you!