
This post is a special tribute to Kasey Hight!! She just had her first baby, Riley Hight yesterday! She's 5 lbs and 11 0z and she's got Kasey's bright, big eyes! I can't wait to see her! Kasey and I have been best friends since 8th grade, when I moved to Idaho. I sat by myself at lunch for months till one day, friendly little Kasey came up to me and asked me to sit with her and we've been best friends ever since! She's an amazing girl with an amazing talent of loving everyone and being loved by everyone she comes in contact with. So I hope her brand new little girl grows up to be just like her! In high school, me and Kasey used to joke about having our first babies. We used to say, "Oh my gosh! What if you pooped while you were giving birth?"....I found out recently that it actually happens hahaha! Kasey, I wish you the best with your new life endeavor! You'll be an awesome mommy! I'll love you forever!

Kasey makes the craziest/nastiest faces!

fishing...our favorite past time

our favorite memories are up at her cabin in Cascade

dressing up weird...another favorite past time

our yearly summer camping/wakeboarding trips

we also did track together!
I do have plenty of old old pictures from when we were younger, but they're in a box...and they're a little embarrassing hahaha!
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS KASEY!!! I'm thrilled for her! I hope her little girl is just like Kasey, cuz she deserves a little sweetheart...and a little weirdo. You two were sure crazy together! :) hehe
Post a Comment