
It's been almost a month since my last blog! Sorry guys! This has been whats up: BIRTHDAYS! Yup, mine was the 12th and Don was the 25th.
I went to the river with Sophie on my birthday. (Yes, there is a river in the Gila Valley. It's called the Gila River! Go figure.) We just played in the water, got bit by bugs, drew our names in the sand, and got the fourwheeler stuck. It was awesome! Later that night Don's family threw me a party at the park with yummie strawberry shortcake :)
We went to Tucson for Don's birthday. We basically ate the whole day haha. We went to Famous Dave's for lunch. It was my first time going and it was DELICIOUS! (Jessie, Bron would LOVE all the meat!) We did a little shopping in the afternoon and hit In n out right before we left for home.
(and if you'd like to know what's on Don's cheek, it's a fairy sticker hahaha)
the candles spell out 26
My 5 year old nephew bought me pink lip gloss, nail file, and nail polish with his own money! He's so sweet!
yum
Oh and by the way, we lost our apartment. The guy that lives there decided he's not moving. It was a blessing in disguise. We're a little bummed but it's alright. Another deal will come along soon! I'm just glad I have Don to go through all the ups and downs with. I love him so much. We're just livin on love!

3 comments:
I like your attitude! :) Keep it up, Lo. I know that living so close isn't always fun, but really, living at your in-laws probably has a lot of good perks too. (I know my experience did.) And you're right, these ups and downs with Don will only make you two closer. So bring on the love! By the way, cute haircut. Can I copy you?? :) Love ya!!!
Way to be positive =) that is always the best way to look at things. Im still loving your hair and cant wait to see it in real life!! I missss you! Hope you and Donald are doing well.
So cute!!! You guys are living in Pima right?
Post a Comment