Thursday, July 16, 2009

Henry Porter!

So Monday night Don asked me on a date for Tuesday night to go see the midnight showing of HARRY POTTER! It was a spur of the moment trip and it was a blast! We borrowed Don's grandma's car and left around 7 when I got off work. When we got to Mesa we picked up our new coffee table and side tables we got off craig's list. And did I mention we got pulled over and got a ticket? Haha ya...oh the adventures!
My friend Marilee met us at the theatre just to say hi while we waited in line cause I hadn't seen her in forever! Don's friend Ryan and his fiance came too as a double date. We got some popcorn and soda and watched the Half Blood Prince! And it was awesome! It had a lot more humor in it than the other movies...I loved it.
We went to bed at 3. Four in a half hours later we got up and left to go home just in time for me to go to work again! Thanks for the awesome trip, Husband!

3 comments:

Marilee said...

YAY!!! I loved the movie...yay for midnight showings, next one NEW MOON!!! I was so happy to finally see you!! I cant wait to go back to T Town!!!

Jessie said...

Is Henry Porter your new boyfriend??? :) haha Glad you had a late night adventure, even with a ticket. Wish I could see your new apartment all spiffed up with new furniture.

Sopha said...

I wish we could of COME! YOu guys need to plan a sunsplash trip with us!!