There was an AWESOME thunderstorm last night! Lightning struck right over the house and scared the crap out of me, it was so loud! I've never heard thunder so loud! It sounded like an explosion (not that I've heard an explosion either...haha!) I love Arizona.
The reason I am blogging instead of getting ready for work is because I have pink eye! Me and Don have colds, sunburns and now I have pink eye! I just hope Don doesn't get it too.
Other than that, life is great! We love our new jobs. Don comes home and always has stories to tell. It's crazy what happens everyday in a small valley. I can't imagine what goes on in a big city!
As for me, I love working at CMI. I'm always moving around, doing stuff, so time goes by way fast! It's a perfect job for me.
Don and I also looked at some apartments!! We picked one in Safford and it'll be move in ready by the first week in August! It's close to work and school so that'll be nice! It has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. So come visit! We'll have a place for you to stay! The apartments are only 3 years old and it's down a gravel road in a hidden place so it'll be nice and quiet!(....well not for long! hehe) Did I mention we'll have our own washer, dryer and dishwasher? We're sooooooo excited!
And so blessed!
2 comments:
I like your post title! :) Sorry about the pink eye. Now you're practically in isolation for a few days! poo. Best wishes on the apartment. It sounds like a dream! (Oh, and so would CATALINA, hint hint)
Your life sounds fantastic.
Post a Comment