Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!

We finally moved into our apartment!!! check it out!

here's the spacious kitchen! and desk. I LOVE the island! it's so nice!

and here is our lovely dining area. Don's parents are lending us a fold up table :)

My couch and my pillows are my favorite things that I own!! We made our own entertainment center and it's almost done. I'll post a picture of it when it's all purty

This is where the magic happens hahahaha
and finally this is our bathroom/laundry room! I didn't take a picture of the spare bedroom cause it's messy right now. Thanks family for helping us get started. Our house would practically be empty without you.

6 comments:

Sopha said...

Your Kitchen is soooo Spacious!!!! Actually, all of it is! Fabulous! I love everything and cant wait to visit.
i bet its nice having your nice bed back too ;)

Kortney said...

Hi, I know you don't know me but I came across your blog. I've known Don forever and used to live down the road from him in Pima. Anyway, I'm pretty positive that those are the same apartments my husband and I lived in right after we got married. On 16th st. right? The pictures bring back so many memories. The apt was brand new when we moved in. They are really nice! I'm sure you guys will like it there.

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your new place! That kitchen is so huge! Hope you love it!

Jessie said...

My spare bedroom is STILL messy! I'm so excited that you're in your new apartment! Yay!!! You totally deserve it. The kitchen is huge. And I love the flower accent on the fold-up table. :) Hope you enjoy! Can't wait to talk to ya about it.

The Merrill Family said...

How exciting! It is such a cute apartment! You decorated it so cute! Where is it..is it in pima?

Jessie said...

A Quote for You:

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
Anonymous

Thought you might enjoy! :)