Sunday, September 13, 2009

Helllooooo everyone!

Sorry it's been a loonnng time since I last posted. (This is especially for you Kara for reminding me that I need a new post :) I don't have internet. Me and Don are loving our new apartment! Amazingly enough, I've kept it really clean! I finally have something to take pride in and take care of and treat it like home...it feels really nice.
We celebrated our 1 year anniversary by going up to the mountain for a couple days. We took my sister in law's dog with us for protection cause we heard there's been a few bears up there recently. But she was pretty worthless haha. Someone was shooting guns nearby and she freaked out and climbed into Don's lap like a baby... she's not the lightest dog on the planet either. Needless to say, she was our entertainment for the weekend besides our yahtzee and battleship games. We had a blast.
Then school started! Don's not going to school this semester cause of the hours of his job so it's just me. I kept telling myself that last year was my last year of taking choir and what do I do? I'm in Acapella, Company, and Quartets! I swear I'm going to be going to school forever at this rate. But to justify myself I decided that after I have kids I don't wanna have any regrets. I wanna do everything I can while I'm still able and I think it'll be really cool to tell them all the stuff I did in college.
Don's doing good. I got him sick. We both had fevers and got really bad coughs so the past 2 weeks we've done nothing but watch the last season of Heroes and the fifth season of The Office...it's been pretty awesome actually. Right now he's working the 3-11 shift...it's not a fun shift.
Anyways, that's all the new stuff!









5 comments:

Jessie said...

I totally hear ya: Live life with no regrets. And you're right, NOW is the time to be living it up! I'm happy you're taking full advantage. Wish I could see you sing in the quartet. (I still think you could make the BYU Ambassadors too!!!) I LOVE having my own kitchen that I can cook and clean in whenever I feel like it. It's so nice!

Marilee said...

Im so happy you are doin choir with me this year!!! Honestly I wouldn't be able to survive quartet if you werent there!

The Merrill Family said...

Haha thanks that was a great update! I wish I could still do choir I would've liked to at least tryed for company I think that would of been fun! So good for you for doing it...yes especially before you have kids. I feel like now that I'm having a baby I won't be able to do some things I wanted to but I wouldn't change having this little man. Good luck with the choirs though! And that is so exciting about your apartment I bet it is so much fun! It's so much easier keeping something clean where you enjoy to be in it.

The Merrill Family said...

Haha thanks that was a great update! I wish I could still do choir I would've liked to at least tryed for company I think that would of been fun! So good for you for doing it...yes especially before you have kids. I feel like now that I'm having a baby I won't be able to do some things I wanted to but I wouldn't change having this little man. Good luck with the choirs though! And that is so exciting about your apartment I bet it is so much fun! It's so much easier keeping something clean where you enjoy to be in it.

Sopha said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
holla! haha You little choir nerd. I know your loving it. and also at the same time HATING it too. your the hottest woman i know by the way. And I meese you.love your new background too!