Saturday, January 23, 2010

What the?

(One of Don's senior pictures)
So while Don was at work the other night and I was all alone in the mood to watch a dumb teen movie (which I secretly love.) So I watched She's All That. Does anyone remember this movie? Definitely a classic. Well as I watched it something was bothering me about Freddie Prinze Jr. In my head I was all, "Gosh dang he reminds me of someone..."






Then it hit me.








He looks like my husband!!! He smirks just like him. Their hairlines are the same... and they talk and laugh alike too (well, at least in the movie) I'm luckier than I thought! haha jk. I always knew Don was a babe.







5 comments:

Sopha said...

Um, THIS is hilarious!!!
Thank you for that. But he does its crazy!!
AAND, i would of totally came over and watched the movie with you fyi.

Jessie said...

haha That's too funny! Don's a stud.

Musings of Mrs. Zale said...

I love that movie...everytime is came on USA or something...I watched it...and Bring it On and all those other ones...I love watching those teen movies...teehee...

Kelsey and Dallas said...

how fuuunnnny! they DO look alike. i luff that movie as well. very blog worthy, very very funny!

Rachel said...

Definitely see a resembelence!