
The prophet coming to the Gila Valley is definitely something to blog about and I have to write everything down before I forget all the feelings I had last night. The temple cultural celebration was amazing!! It was especially neat for me to see my niece and nephew perform in it and what an awesome experience it must have been for them. The most amazing part was being able to see the prophet up close and hear his jokes and sing a little mexican tune on the pulpit with Elder Eyring. You could immediately feel the spirit as he came in the stadium and it was amazing how quiet the crowd was with all those children! It was especially touching for me to see so many people surrounding him with smiling faces, the spirit was so strong and I felt so much love and of course I cried along with many other people.

The ending of the celebration was so powerful. The angel moroni came up and all the youth turned around with white clothes. I know I've used this word a lot, but it was amazing!! I feel especially blessed that I had the opportunity to sing for the celebration and also the breaking of the temple grounds. I had forgotten how may songs we had recorded! It was weird hearing my voice, but how lucky am I that I have these talents and I am able to share them in ways I never expected to share them? I feel so incredibly blessed and loved by my heavenly father even though I feel like I don't deserve it.

(please excuse the tired face)
I'm really glad I got to share this experience with Don. I love him so much!
3 comments:
AWESOME!!! That's all I can say too. I wanna hear more straight from you!
I agree! This weekend has been one of the coolest experiences of my life!! I feel so lucky that we got to help out and record everything! love ya!!
So cool lauren!! Totally something you will never forget and get to tell your kids about! I am so jealous!
Post a Comment