I wish I was one of those bloggers that always finds something to blog about, but the truth is my life's pretty boring right now and I figure I'll blog about it cause being boring is at least something, right?
I wake up, go to work, come home, watch tv shows from netflix and play mario galaxy on the wii while eating loads and loads of otter pops. I eat at least 10 or more every night, it's pretty disgusting. And if I stay up late enough I get to see Don :) The end (repeat everyday.)
I was really ambitious and went on a bike ride every morning till I started getting chased by dogs and ran into coyotes, but that's what happens when you live in Pima Pants.
Oh and I had crazy dreams all of last month. I hated going to sleep cause I couldn't sleep well! I'll tell you about a couple of them. The first one was I was in a hotel on the beach and I was looking out the window and brazilian zombies came out of the water and from the roof and started eating everyone, but me of course. And this dream was because I watched the tv series, Bones, that night.
My favorite crazy dream was I was at work and this business man came in and wanted copies on certain paper. I did a bunch of stuff for him and the last thing he wanted copied onto this purple paper with gold in it and I told him sorry we didn't have it. He was furious and left. Then that night he came to my house and attacked me and tried to eat me and I killed him brutally...it scared the crap out of me!!!
And while I'm having these horrid dreams Don sleeps peacefully of course. The other night he was laughing in his sleep. It wasn't just a giggle to himself. If you know Don then you know what he sounds like when he laughs really hard, it's hilarious! But it wasn't so hilarous when we were sleeping cause he made the whole bed shake and I couldn't make him stop so I had to sleep in the spare bedroom.
And those are the recent adventures of LoLo and DonDon. Next month should be more exciting. We're going to SanDiego to visit my dad and he's taking us to Catalina Island! I'm so excited! I'm mostly excited for Don to see everything cause he'll have so much fun cause he's never been out on the open ocean before. Don's so fun to take trips with! We both get hyped up and have tons of fun together.
5 comments:
Bahahahahah!!!! i LOVE your crazy dreams!! It comes with the territory of watching Bones, cuz when i first started watching it i had them too. As for the otter pops, you would fit in great at our pool, I have an avg of 15 a day. haha I miss you girl and i cant wait to play with you soon...hopefully :)
muahaha!!! sounds like you've been watching too much tv. freaky!!! I can't watch CSI when Bron is gone.
Try pepper spray for those obnoxious dogs. :)
And as for Catalina... I wish I could come too! Hope you guys have a blast! Take lots and lots of gorgeous pics for me and don't forget to dance like a maniac on the bow.
Didnt you guys go out on the open ocean for your honeymoon??? I could have sworn you guys went to Catalina Island then too??? Anywho..I hope the dreams go away...I have had some crazy preggo dreams lately...but not of me killing anyone as of yet. And I am sorta jealous of your laughing husband's sleeping habits...I think I would take laughing over snoring;)...but what can ya do? I hope your summer is going well girl! Us married couples should get together sometime this summer and do a game night or something?? Anywho...ciao!
i love these new blogger layouts! :) to get the cute fonts go to kevinandamanda.com On her side bar there's a blog tutorial. Then find the post (click older posts) titled How to Use a Cute Font for your Blogger Post Titles. Then follow the directions! It took me an hour or two to do it the first time. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you do!
I would love to have some girl time with you!!! Hey what are you and the husband doing for the Fourth???
Post a Comment