Sunday, October 3, 2010

As of Late...

Alright alright. I guess it's time for an update although I really don't know what to say cause let's face it my life is pretty boring right now, happy and I can't complain, but nothing that might appeal to others. So this post may just be me blabbing, but heregoes.

1. Work. Everyday. I'm kind of angry at the fact that we're adults for so long. It's really not that fun, but then again, I don't think Don and I would want to go live with our parents again. I do love my job though. I love everyone I work with and it makes the days go by fast. Although, I may be looking for another job soon because I'm pretty much working full time (I work 38 or 39 hrs a week) with low pay and no benefits. I'd like to think that I'm an intelligent woman and that maybe I deserve a little more (even though I don't have my degree yet.)
Anywho, I got snapped at for the first time yesterday. A little handicap lady went out to get money from her car, walked through the front door, took maybe 3 steps in the wrong direction and I said, "I can ring you up right here." To which she replied, "Well I wish you would have said that when I walked through the door!!" I said sorry, but I really wanted to say REALLY?? You're right here! Anways, so I opened the door for her and walked her grumpy butt to her car.

2. Babies. Has been on my mind lately. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE I know is either having a baby or had one in the past year. And I'm only 21. I wonder to myself why I have no desire to have one? I do have to admit that I'm more comfortable with the idea than I would have been a year ago, but it still totally freaks me out. I'm not worried about the financial part of it cause that always seems to work out. I'm not worried about being a good mom cause I know I'll do the best I can. I'm scared of my life changing. I'm scared that my dreams will never come true (as selfish as it may sound to some people.) And I'm especially scared that 15-20 years down the road after 4 or 5 kids, the house is a mess, I'm yelling at the kids, that Don and I won't have time for each other. I love the way we are right now and I'm scared to let it change, but I do know it's important to bring these special spirits into the world. Besides, I promised Don a child before he's 30 hahaha so cheers to the future whatever it may bring!

3. Movies: I LOVE movies. I can't tell you how many movies and stupid youtube videos I've watched in the past couple months. This one is my favorites:



4. I'm excited for this month! Going to Tucson in a couple weeks to visit Don's sister, watching my friends in fall sing, pumpkin carving and Halloween!! Don's growing out his beard and we're going to be old people for Halloween :) So pictures to come!

2 comments:

Emily Zoe Hale said...

I still feel the same way you do about having babies... More so now than ever before. The Lord will make it happen when he wants it to! Still can't believe I am going to be popping one out in Jan. I wish they had a mommy training camp I could attend...

Jessie said...

Hooray! You finally posted again! I love you, sista. About babies... don't sweat it. I used to feel the exact same way. That little whisper of a voice to have a baby will become a yell one day and then you'll become obsessed with all things baby and that's when you know you're ready. Well, mostly. At least, that's what happened to me. :) haha And a baby does change EVERYTHING, but Bron and I are really happy with our new "normal". Jed is totally worth it all. So hold off if you're not ready. I'm 4 YEARS older than you and JUST BARELY had my first baby. And I love it that way. There's no hurry.

P.S. I can't wait to see pics of you and Don old and wrinkly! A glimpse of the future! haha