Don took me out to Olive Garden!! My favoritist restaurant!! It made my stomach very happy :) We were by the mall so we stopped by and got Don a button up shirt for the show ($8! And normally it was marked as a $50 shirt! what a steal!) We walked around for a bit to waste some time and we went into Claire's and I looked at some earrings for my nieces. I glanced out the window and guess who I saw? My ex boyfriend Rocky hahahaha. So weird. He just got back from his mission so Don and I said hi and talked to him for a bit. It was probably more awkward for him than for us. It was good to see him though.
After that shinanigan we picked up the lovers and left for the show!! And it was AMAZING! I loved it! My favorite part was when they were singing the Gaston song and they were dancing and clinging their beer cups. Awesome choreography! It was a magical show :)
The stage. We were in the cheapy seats. But still a good view!
We got home at 2:30 in the morning and I had work at 8. Yipee!! Needless to say I was a little grouchy.
Saturday was a HORRIBLE day! I think I just woke up grumpy cause I was tired and I knew I had to work. When customers came in I just wanted to say "Go away!!" Everybody was just so rude! This extremely picky lady came in and complained about everything and she complained about the price even though she got 750 copies! I really don't know what she was expecting cause we had told her how much it was going to be! So that made me mad. I spent a half an hour or so with another lady cause she was so indecisive and she needs this big job by Monday. I'm so sick of procrastinators!! Why didn't she come in earlier this week? Now we have to charge her for a rush fee and she was not happy with me. THEN this family came in 5 minutes before closing wanting 200 copies. They had a flyer all set up in the computer, but they wanted the layout completely different! If they wanted it that way why didn't they set it up that way? Or just have us set the whole thing up? Plus it was in Word which is the stupidest program ever so I tinkered around with it forever. I got so frustrated I had to have someone else do it cause I almost started crying I was so mad (k so I did a little). She was all talking to her husband right in front of me saying, "I bet she hates us right now for coming in right at closing." I'm thinking, "Uh yep I do!!" The thing is that this couple ALWAYS comes in last minute to do these stupid things and I always end up helping them for some reason and their flyers are for this Romance thing so they have wonderful nasty pictures of half naked women on everything. We were supposed to close at four and didn't end up leaving till 5. Word to all, NEVER go into a place right before closing. Anyways, I just had to vent I guess. The world would be a lot better without stupid people. I think I need a new job. It makes me hate everyone.
5 comments:
First off...I look sick in that pic!!
Second...the meeting of the parents went great, they love him!
Third...I loved the show sooo much and we have to go again to another show soon!!
Fourth...im sorry work was horrible. I feel the same way with my job sometimes...especially this coming week!!
Fifth...I LOVE YOU!!!
I'm so jealous that you guys got to go see Beauty and the Beast. I didn't even know it was playing. Eh... oh well.
And now I know exactly what to do when making 200 copies! That's right... I'll make sure you are working and go in 2 minutes before closing. Yep. That is what I will do!
A lack of sleep will make anyone hate everyone else. I've had many days like that at the Eye Center... cranky old patients! It's okay, Lo. I hope you find a better job soon!!!
Beauty and the Beast looks awesome!!! I'm jealous. Awesome steal of a shirt for Don. Diggin' the beard. :) haha I can't believe you saw Rocky!!! Isn't he from Idaho?!? Soooo weird! I'll bet you flaunted that big 'ol rock of yours, didn't you?! haha I love you.
um. I want your clothes. Where did you get that getup? You look smokin hot. How fun that you guys saw beauty and the beast! Even with crappy seats the show is still awesome at gammage.
-still hilarious you saw rocky.
And, Im sorry you had a grumpy day. Sounds like one thing after another-I HATE those days. Those are the time you need to stop by Pima Freeze and knock yourself out.
I MISSSSSSSSSS you. I think about you all the time and how badly you guys lived closer.
Ok, wow um let me rephrase that last sentance. I think about you all the time and how badly I WISHED you guys lived closer.
apparently my mind was going faster than my fingers...
Post a Comment