
We had another doctor's appointment Thursday! I LOVE doctor's appointments! I get so excited and it makes everything seem more real to me. What made this appointment more fun was that it was snowing as we walked in the doctor's office!! It's been in the 30's here with little snow flurries here and there and I've loved every minute of the cold weather!
I'm 15 weeks and the doctor told me what sex he thinks the baby is, but I'm not telling anyone (muahaha!) till my next appointment because I'm getting a different kind of ultrasound where they'll know for sure and we'll get to see more about the baby's health and length and shtuff!
My doctor had a little more time this week so we looked at the ultrasound for quite some time. We saw the baby's brain, heart cavities, blood...etc. It was so amazing!
The pictures are a little creepy haha but I think the little person is so dang cute anyways! The baby was hard to get a picture of since he/she kept moving around so much, but "Baby Bunting" is healthy and really active...fun for me in these next few months! I haven't felt any movements yet and I'm so anxious for the day! At night I just lay on the couch waiting to feel it and my heartbeat always throws me off.
Body changes...people are now just starting to notice the bump which is nice cause I'm actually starting to feel a little pregnant now and not just fat. However, now that the "just fat" stage is done, my brain has seemed to be done too. I was already a flustered and forgetful person and being prego has not helped my case. I forget what I'm doing all the time and it takes so much concentration to finish a story! Also, last night we went to a friend's house for New Years and the boys were shooting off fireworks at each other and one got right by my foot and I took a couple steps back and fell awkwardly onto a wood pile. Don't worry, I fell on my back but I just have to remember to not walk backwards when pregnant cause I'm not as agile as I once was.
Alas, when I go to the doctor's and see the baby, it makes all my retardations seem all better. And it'll feel even more better when I get to hold the little one!
4 comments:
I feel like I am pregnant because of how excited I am for you. Its weird. Seriously, I clicked those sonogram pics and already love your baby.
I can't believe you are not telling what the doc said he thinks it is! Turd. Your docter sounds awesome though that he would tell you what he thinks already. Some doctors are freaky weird about not saying anything till 20 weeks at least.
ok. love ya.
If you don't let me know what kind of baby you are having you might get a unicorn gay baby blanket :)
Love you,
Aunt Mari
Haha! Love you Aunt Mari! I vote for the gay unicorn blanket for keeping the baby's sex hostage from us! j/k. You must go to Dr. Tran. I went to the Gila Valley Clinic and they didn't have an ultrasound machine. For that reason alone I may go to Dr. Tran for the next one, even though I love my doctors. Don't feel silly, I can't even walk backward when I'm not pregnant.
Hey, your widget really does prego! :) Love you! And I'm in favor of the unicorn blanket. haha
Post a Comment