Sunday, January 30, 2011

IT'S A BOY!!!


There's no doubt this little monkey is a boy!! The ultrasound was awesome! And he was not bashful at all as you can tell. He's perfectly healthy and we couldn't be happier. I couldn't sleep the night before because I was so excited to see him. He's so darn cute and we love him to pieces already! And I'm sorry my blog is now all about baby, but it's all I can think about!
(So please aunt mari, no gay unicorn blankets! hahaha)

4 comments:

BMC said...

Lauren Ive been waiting for you to post this!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS

Jessie said...

I LOOOOVE ultrasounds! They are the absolute coolest. He looks cute already... little button nose. And don't worry; I love mommy blogs. Mine totally is one now too. I can't wait to see more pictures of Baby BOY Thompson on here this summer and meet him in real life too hopefully. Love you! Congrats to you both!!!

Sopha said...

I really dont blog about anything else. I try. But can't come up with anything. Im pretty sure nobody reads mine anymore...but then again I read SO MANY other mommy and baby blogs so maybe people do. I love them. So i will not get sick of hearing about your bebe. I love him!

Anonymous said...

lauren! our little boys look a lot alike! ;) we are so dang close together... can't wait to see your little boy!