Thursday, June 23, 2011

Past Due

Yesterday was supposed to be the day.
I had a doctor appointment today at 4 and I was planning on getting my membranes stripped, but the doctor was at the hospital delivering a baby. So we had to reschedule an appointment for tomorrow morning. Such is my luck, I guess. I'm afraid of getting fully induced so I've been trying every at home inducing that I can. I swear I've tried everything. I even had sex!! Yes, that's right....awkward 9 month pregnant sex (hahaha TMI?) and I've been walking like crazy everyday. Don played basketball at the church yesterday and I looped around the church, not kidding, more than 20 times and I did not feel a thing. I haven't tried castor oil yet so that's next on the list when I get REALLY desperate.
I got passed the really excited part and now am at the point where I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever. Don's out of work so we've been just hanging out at home, waiting. He said he's going to spank Carter the moment he sees him for making us wait so long.


This is my most recent pregnancy photo

3 comments:

Paige said...

Haha I just bust up laughing, especially when I saw the picture :) It'll happen!!

Jessie said...

Lol! Looove that picture. :) If it makes you feel any better, Jed made me wait 4 whole days. I know how you feel. Hang in there! He WILL COME!!!

Tyler and Bryna said...

HAHA LOVE the pic! you don't even look like that! but i know the feeling!good luck!