Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1 Month Old

Carter has been on this earth for one month today. He's growing before my eyes! Today at the doctor's he weighed 9 lbs 7 oz and measured 22 in. He is a long boy.
I want to squeeze him until he pops! I love him so much! I never thought I could love anyone this much!
I love his curious eyes and how he stares at me and caresses his face with his hands when he eats. He hardly ever cries unless he's hungry. He is very calm, curious, and good natured. I also love the way he squeaks when he hangs out in his bouncer. Carter is so fun to play with and I'm glad he's all mine!



His milk drunk smile



First time practicing "Tummy Time," he liked it so much he fell asleep

3 comments:

Sopha said...

Seriously he is such a good baby! I am so glad I met him, but I miss you guys already! Wished we lived closer cuz you know Kinzi and I would be hangin out a lot in our jammies hanging out.
He is such a handsome fella. And hey if this baby is another girl, they are totally getting hitched. Its perfect.

Jessie said...

Lauren, you are such a lucky momma! He is sooo stinkin' cute! What a stud. I can't wait to meet him--hopefully before he walks and talks! Love you, Lauren! Miss you tons.

Sopha said...

wow part of my comment made no sense.