Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cheers to Three Years!

I can't believe it's been 3 years, but then again, I think of all the events that have happened and all the things we've accomplished and been through and it seems like it's been forever at the same time. Don and I had a pretty rough start in marriage, but we always seemed to manage and laugh through everything.

This summer has been the highlight of our lives together. We finally got sealed in the temple, had our first beautiful baby and became a family and bought our first house!

I love Don. He's always concerned about my happiness and would do anything for me, he always supports me and has my back, he is firm as a rock and knocks sense into me when I get wobbly. I have so much fun with him and I couldn't imagine going through life with anyone else. Plus, we make cute babies ;)

 Taking Carter home from the hospital
I love our family

No comments: