"Look what I did today all by myself!" Carter's first time pulling himself up to a stand. He really wanted that soda cup.
It's barely spring and we have been having a blast basking in the warm weather. Today, Carter pulled himself up to a stand for the first time. He was trying so hard to reach for the soda on his knees. He was grunting and I thought it was funny so I pulled out the camera. Then he pulled himself right up! I am impressed by him everyday. And no more army crawl. He big boy crawls now.
Classy is my middle name.
Besides adoring our child, Don and I have been working on our yard. I even drew out a landscaping plan. Our trees and flowers are blooming. We had some "boobie" trees in our front yard (as Don liked to call them.) They really did look like boobs. They started blooming and our allergies were going crazy and bees were all over those suckers so we decided to rip them out. Don was all excited to borrow the tractor, he even let me use it a little. Now we have a cute, little dinky globe willow tree planted. I wish trees didn't take so long to grow. Our next job is to scrape all the gravel from the backyard so we can plant grass. It's going to be quite a project because we tried scraping a little section last weekend and that gravel goes pretty deep so we'll probably have to get a layer of dirt and put it on top to level everything out. More dirt = more tractors = more fun!
We also had a little snow this spring right before my mom and sister came to visit.
See? I'm not lying.
Carter loved it.
My mom and aunt Becky with their grandkids
After the snow, my mom, two brothers, sister and nephew came to visit! It warmed up real quick when they came. Along with my cousins, we played at the park, fed the ducks, ate yummy food, watched Elmo, and talked lots which is what every vacation should be like.
My mom is a baby whisperer
My cousin Rachel took some maternity pictures of my sister so we got a couple sister pictures too.
Two stinky cousins in the bath
My favorite picture of spring break. They are so stinking cute. Look at those eyeballs! They must be related.









1 comment:
I love eyeballs! I can't wait to see Carter's big boy crawl... in a month! It was so good to see you and the sun in AZ!
Post a Comment