The Rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
12 Randoms:
1. I LOVE obnoxious colors. Anything bright or neon. I could make love to the color turquoise...seriously.
2. I have loved art ever since I was in kindergarten. It was exciting to me to learn about the color wheel and the "rules" of art. In my fourth grade class I was voted as the best artist in my class and I got to miss a day of school to go to a chalk art festival. Every school in the area had a few "artists" from each school and got to paint chalk on the sidewalk on the outside of an art museum. My love for art escalated with my high school art teacher. He was amazing and made me feel like I was the only student. I pretty much took every art class I could in high school.
My high school art teacher did this out of wood. WOOD! Amazing, right?
3. I want to be more than just a mom, but I have no idea what. I have lots of hobbies and I like to do so many things. I don't know if I'd ever be content doing just one thing. I already went down the music road and found out that wasn't for me. For now, I'm loving just being a mom to the cutest baby on the planet.
4. I only shave my legs on Sundays. (No picture for that one haha)
5. I am not a clean person. Having a dirty house doesn't bother me. I'm only embarrassed when someone comes over. I don't get overwhelmed by all the stuff I have to clean. I just do it one day at a time, one room at a time. "No big deal" is my motto.
6. My toenails are ALWAYS painted. Never my fingernails.
7. I get bored very easily and I need change. I can't do the same thing everyday. It's probably the way I grew up moving around a lot. I have the inner need to always be accomplishing something and doing new things. I need adventure in my life.
8. I stare at people. I love people watching. I love to watch people react to things and see how they talk and move. Sometimes I will totally catch myself staring at someone. So if you ever catch me staring at someone it's cause I think you're interesting :)
Don't know who this is, but they've got good creep eyes
9. I love the ocean. Including all the little and strange creatures that live in it. I love having my toes in the sand. I could lay on the beach or hang out on a boat all day.
10. If I could be any animal I would be a dolphin. They seem so happy.
See? He's smiling.
11. It is very important to me to have children that eat healthy and take care of their bodies. I want my kids to love fruits and vegetables as much as I do! I believe a lot of depression issues start with body issues. I want my kids to be healthy and happy.
12. I love my husband. He amazes me with all of his technical skills. He's pretty freaking awesome and cute. I love that even though it's been almost 4 years, I still get giddy around him and I love hanging out with him. He's my best friend that happens to be really attractive ;) How often does that happen?! I'm a lucky girl.
Now to answer some questions from Lauren:
1. What is your favorite food?
I love food period, but my favorites are pasta and seafood.
2. What's a song that best describes you?
"Make You Feel My Love" by Adele. Makes me cry every time.
"I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. There's nothing that I wouldn't do. Go to the ends of the earth for you to make you feel my love."
For my husband and kids.
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"If you think the grass is greener on the other side, try mowing your own lawn." I think my institute teacher said that and has totally stuck with me. That quote especially has helped me through marriage.
4. What's your favorite childhood memory?
Probably one of my favorite times was when we were in a hurricane at my dad's house in Florida. My dad was building a pool in the backyard and just got the cement in. We had to eat all the ice cream in the freezer because all the power was out and I was ecstatic. When the hurricane was over there were billions of tiny frogs in the pool and we got jars and caught a bunch of them. It was a lot of fun.
5. If you could hang out with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Joseph Smith. He had to endure a lot, but yet he was a happy person. He would be a very good person to talk to and learn a lot from.
6. What's your favorite hobby?
Anything outdoors. Currently gardening is my new found hobby. I also love painting. It relieves stress.
7. What's a goal, big or small, of yours?
Running a half marathon in a couple weeks. That's a BIG one to me. I'm so not ready.
8. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad, but ended up really good for you?
Hahaha. My husband! I didn't like him at first. Well, I liked him, but I thought he was mean because he's so sarcastic and I didn't understand his sense of humor. I broke up with him and I was fine. Then one day we talked again in between classes at school and we ended up talking for 2 hours about anything and everything. That's when I discovered I was very comfortable around him and I hadn't felt that way about anyone. Then we eventually got married so I'd say it's ended up quite well.
9. What's the first memory you ever had?
I remember Hawaii a little bit. Just bits and pieces.
10. What makes you feel your very best?
When I know I'm doing the right thing. When I go to the temple.
Or even when someone compliments me. Either on something I've done or accomplished or even just my looks. It always makes me feel good.
11. What is your pet peeve?
When people are whiny about their life and want to blame it on past things that has happened to them. You are what makes you happy.
12. What is something you're afraid of?
My husband dying or my house lighting on fire... you know, stuff like that.
Now, it's your turn!
Sophie
Jessie
Rachel
Necia
Lacey
Kara
Allison
Kelsey
Marilee
Megan
Paige
Tawnie
Your questions:
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. What is your favorite TV show?
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
4. Dress up or sweats?
5. Most embarrassing moment?
6. Favorite song?
7. Favorite childhood memory?
8. What is your pet peeve?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is something you cook often at your house?
11. If you could meet an actor/actress who would it be?
12. What is your favorite hobby?









2 comments:
Love you, Lauren! I love how you could make love to the color turquose! haha I can't wait to see more family pics! You are beautiful, sista, inside and out. "Thanks" for tagging me!
I'll have you know I tried/am still trying to do this. I got to 6 fun facts about me and couldn't think of any more cool things. I am just not interesting...or can't think under pressure. I took me the whole hour and 1/2 of Kinzi's nap too. Hopefully I will get to it and be a more interesting person.
Post a Comment