Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Family Pictures


Thanks again, Rachel!

WARNING: Picture Overload!!!

Playing with the kiddo

Could he be any cuter?





Crazy hair due to the wind, but I think this one might be my favorite




Another favorite



Mommy Lovin





Look at that little face




This one is going in a frame fo sho


He is going to be a lady killer with those eyes


love love LOVE this!


Sweet little man


Eating alfalfa


"I love my dad"


Picking boogers?


BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


He doesn't look a thing like his dad


THE END.
If family members would like copies let me know so I can get you some good quality prints.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh, Lauren! These are precious! And so, so pretty and so, so stinkin' cute!!! Carter stole the show.

I think my favorite family photo is the second from the top. May I have a copy of that one, please? :)