Thursday, May 17, 2012

Warrior Dash

I have way too many things to post about. So I'm breaking it down slowly so I don't do a massive boring post. A couple weeks ago, Don was asked last minute by a friend, Ryan Williams, to do the Warrior Dash in Florence.  The warrior dash is a 3 mile obstacle course. It contains ropes to climb, being doused with water, jumping over fire, crawling through mud...etc. Sounds like fun, right? I want to do it next year! This year I just hung out and took pictures with the girls.


Lining up at the starting line. They had everyone make viking horns. It was 87 degrees at 9 am.


Tanner Williams, Ryan Williams, and Don


Don punching Ryan to get pumped up


And they're off!


I had to take a picture of these guys. These were young guys dressed up as old men with a walker, cane, and oxygen tank. There were lots of people dressed up in weird costumes, but these were my favorite.


The last obstacle: crawling under barbed wire in a mud pit


There goes Don! Please excuse the 12 year old voice


Go, Don!


Getting the medal is worth it



I'm so proud of my husband. What a man!


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Swweet!!! Way to go Don! I totally want to run that race too. Looks like so much fun!

Keep updating! I can't wait to see/hear more!