Nope, not that kind of announcement. At least not yet.
We are going to spend 4 months this summer in Iowa. Yes. Iowa. What's in Iowa? Not sure. I've never been! My brother in law's brother in law offered Don a job installing satellites in the Quad Cities. He is guaranteed that he will make more money in 4 months than he does in a year doing what he pretty much already does. After much thought, we figured what the heck! It's worth a try! If we hate it we'll come home. And if it works out, Don can go to school full time without having to stress about finances.
Don will be leaving in April and I will fly there shortly after. I was super hesitant at first, but now I'm excited. Carter and I will have fun exploring. We'll be right on the Mississippi River and just a couple hours from Chicago and Nauvoo. It might sound crazy to some people, but I'm always up for an adventure!
Don just bought a nice drill set for this summer...he's excited!

1 comment:
Yeah, I heard about this from Dad,you bum. I'm excited for you guys though. Money AND new places to explore?! Sounds like fun! Be sure to hit up Chicago for me. I'd love to explore that place.
Post a Comment