We will be going to Indiana by July 1st. Just another adventure!
The weather has finally gotten warmer. Carter and I are getting some tan lines from hanging out by the pool all the time! I seriously don't know what we would do if it weren't for the pool. It's been a life savor.
Taking after his dad in the plumber butt crack department
We went to the zoo again this week with Stephanie and her kids. Tuesdays are free at the zoo and it was packed. I had Carter in a stroller this time so it was much nicer and he actually stopped and looked at the animals this time!
I got an even better picture of a peacock this time!
Amish people everywhere. I had to sneak a picture. I would die in this heat wearing those heavy dresses!
Carter splashing in the water with Shayleigh
Father's Day was great. Don is the cutest dad. He's also the biggest sucker just like a dad should be. I'm so glad I picked him. We did a little shopping and went out to eat at Olive Garden. Later that night we ate dessert at Jason and Stephanie's. We hung out for awhile and when we stepped outside it was pouring! I've never seen rain like this. It's like the sky is tossing a giant bucket of water on you. The streets around here aren't too flood friendly either. I was walking behind Don into the parking lot to get to the car. He took a step into a puddle there was no way around then he took another step and he dropped! I was laughing so hard. We were almost to our knees in a puddle!
I love these sweet moments. Nothing makes me happier
Blurry family photo
After we got soaked. Carter's saying, "What the heck was all that?!" I wish I would have gotten a picture of Don's pants








1 comment:
Fun puddles! And thanks for comparing me to a hippo. :) jk
Post a Comment