Monday, October 7, 2013

It's a.....

BOY!!!
We had our ultrasound this last Thursday. I could hardly contain my excitement! I honestly had no clue what this baby was going to be. I originally wanted a girl, but later thought about how having another boy and buddy for Carter would be so fun. And lo and behold, he's getting a buddy!! We are so excited! By the end of this week I will be 20 weeks! Halfway done! This pregnancy is going by so fast! 
Little man looked very healthy and was weighing at 8 oz. about the size of a banana. From now on I should be gaining a pound or so a week. It's amazing to me how much babies grow in such a short amount of time! Here's some pictures of our little guy:


From left to right: little foot, his weenie (we knew it as soon as we saw it!), DEMON baby (makes me laugh every time!), and his sweet little profile! I can't wait to hold him and see what he looks like! I'm also ready to get his room all done! 


Our excited faces after we found out :) 


No comments: