I had another appointment today! I was so excited I could hardly sleep (well, that and I have a bad cold). I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and I'm definitely showing now! We won't find out the gender till October 2nd. I was secretly hoping I'd find out today, but they just checked the heartbeat and gave me a flu shot. (I'm usually very against flu shots, but since I've already gotten sick this season I figured I'd give it a try.) Everything is looking good so far!
How far along: 17 weeks on Friday
Total weight gain: 4 lbs. I've been going to the gym religiously and am feeling good!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Just wearing fat pants and loose shirts.
Stretch Marks: Nada.
Sleep: I've had a cold so I've been sleeping a lot! More than usual.
Food cravings: I always want something either sweet like ice cream or some salty chips.
Anything Make You Sick: Not anymore! The second trimester has been so nice to me! Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant
Other things we've been doing are painting our living room, going to Mesa, watching my nephews' football games, and doing the normal routine. Don's been getting off work at a decent time lately and it's been so nice!
On our way to Mesa. This was Carter's face when we went through the car wash. I died laughing!
Last weekend we stayed with Sophie and Phil in Mesa. We went to my nephew's football game and it was so hot! We were dripping sweat just sitting there. I felt bad for those boys in their pads! It was also all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster so of course we had to go. We went with Sophie, Phil, Ryan, and Caraline. Caraline are due just a couple days apart!
Sophie's little girl, Kinzi. I'm teaching her great things :)
Yes. I snapped this picture in church. Don was called up to howl like a dog if the kids sang a song poorly and he did! It was so funny! Every Sunday is so fun!
Carter and I went on a date this week just him and I! I love that little boy!
He lights up my world if you haven't noticed. I love that he loves to cuddle with me and watch movies. And I love that he will stop in the middle of what he's doing and give me a kiss. He's definitely gotten harder since he's turned two and watching Toy Story 5 times a week isn't exactly my cup of tea, but these moments make it all worth it!






1 comment:
Dang girl! Just four pounds? Where can I get that religious workout bug? Sounds like you've been having a fun end to summer.
Post a Comment