Friday, November 15, 2013

25 weeks

I had yet another doctor appointment today. This was the shortest doctor appointment I've ever had. I didn't have any questions and baby boy's heartbeat was good! I have an ultrasound the day before Thanksgiving about my placenta. I hope it goes well!
I think we've pretty much decided on a name: Jaxson and we'll call him Jax. But it's always subject to change till it's on paper! I'm indecisive :)


I can't believe how big he's gotten in just a month!! The closer it gets the more real it's becoming that I'll be a mom of 2! Sometimes on hard days I think, "Really? I want another one?!" But most days I love to imagine what he's going to look like, holding him, smelling him, watching him grow and playing with his brother. I'm excited! 

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: 11 lbs 

Maternity clothes? Yes sir. Going for comfort these days!

Stretch marks? No new ones

Movement: constantly! He wakes me up in the middle of the night and sometimes I can feel him stretching from both ends of my stomach. He also gets hiccups a lot

Food cravings: Dairy Queen pumpkin pie blizzard....my mouth is salivating just thinking about it

Anything make you sick? Not anymore

Symptoms: my lower back hurts and my stomach itches sometimes 

Belly botton in or out? I officially have an outty 

Mood most of the time? I gotta admit that I'm a roller coaster right now. Some days I'm full of energy then other days I feel so sad for no reason...

Looking forward to: getting his room done...eventually!





2 comments:

Jessie said...

I can't wait to seeeeee you!!!

Unknown said...

You look great! I'm excited to see you.