Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween this year. I've been dying for Carter to finally understand trick or treating and this year he finally did! It's so exciting! Hopefully we can get him to be excited about Christmas too. Don and I were lame and didn't dress up this year, but we have big plans for next year!


Such a studly Superman! (These are the best pictures I could get)


We started out our Halloween evening at the trunk or treat. Carter went to about 3 cars before he got overwhelmed by bigger people (hates crowds like his mom). He never said trick or treat, but he did say thank you every time. If he thought the person gave him too much candy he'd give back a piece! I'm sure that will change by next year. 



Carter with his cousins


When the trunk or treat was over we went to just a couple houses. It was so cute seeing tiny little Carter knock on big doors, holding out his bucket. He had a sucker in his mouth the entire night. He wouldn't even finish one before he stuck another one in his mouth! He was covered in candy goo by the time we got home. It also took him forever to go to bed because of a sugar high, but that's just expected :)


This Halloween has by far been my favorite! 

No comments: