My workout clothes are getting snug
We had another doctor appointment today! The next time I have an appointment I'll have them every week till the baby comes! I can't say this enough...this pregnancy has gone by so so fast, but I'm ready for him to be here! And maybe he'll have a name soon...
The doctor said everything looks really good. He's head down and she said I have a great uterus haha. I've been taking iron supplements since I'm a little low, but other than that we're good! I also pre registered at the hospital so I don't have to fill out a bunch of paperwork when I'm in labor.
How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 lbs
Maternity clothes: most definitely. Except I'm still wearing normal pants. The maternity pants I bought last pregnancy are still too big and baggy which I'm totally fine with!
Stretch marks: I can't tell if I have new ones or not, but I can see them the more my stomach stretches.
Movements: all the time especially at night. I lay on the couch at night and can see little feet and body parts moving. It's so crazy!
Food cravings: something salty and something sweet. Ice cream and chips and salsa usually do the trick
Symptoms: back pain, hips popping, spider veins, vericose veins, calf cramps...the whole shebang! And I'm extremely tired!!! I'm more tired than I was in the first trimester. Just preparing for no sleep for the next few months!
Looking forward to: being myself again. I can't think about it too much cause it makes me anxious to have him out. I miss being able to bend over and suck my stomach in. But more than that I'm excited to see what he's going to look like! Will he be another Don clone or will he be a blondie like me? We'll see! I'm also so excited to smell him. I love newborn baby smell! They need to make that goodness into a cologne

2 comments:
Hey Budda Belly! Way to go on only gaining 22lbs so far. I'm jealous. Can't wait to meet baby Thompson either.
WAIT?! YOU are STILL wearing normal pants?! IM SOOOOOO JEALOUS. Can we be done already and just have our new babies?!
Post a Comment