37 weeks (closer to 38) I went and got a pedicure last Saturday which was one of my Christmas presents from Don. I picked out a girly color and the lady said, "Oh, you no want that color. I pick good strong boy color for you!" So instead of pink I have navy blue toes with hearts on them :) I'm nervous about labor and I'm short on breath and energy these days, but I'm not nearly as miserable and as nervous as I was with Carter. I have Braxton hicks a lot! My body's getting ready! We are all ready to meet this little fella!
Naughty
Don was so excited Carter volunteered to cuddle with him on the couch. Don said, "Hurry! Take a picture!"
Falling asleep with his toys as usual.
Our daily battle...Mom! Don't make me eat this!
How many cars can we fit in the bathtub?
I found him asleep on his bedroom floor a few days ago. He's slowly growing out of naps already. He gets quiet time every day in his room and if he falls asleep, great! So naps are pretty much every other day now...waaaaaah! He acts fine when he doesn't take one, he just looks like a zombie in the evening. If I make him take a nap when he's not tired, he won't sleep at all at night. (Saturday night he didn't fall asleep till 4am!!!) Learned that lesson real quick!








1 comment:
I can't believe how a.Beautiful you are. Still at 9 months pregnant. B.Skinny you are. Your freaking legs are so skinny, and arms.
I can't wait till he comes! Call me when you go to the hospital. Or have Don text me or something since ya know, you don't have a phone still. I am about to buy you one myself.
Post a Comment