Carter in his Finding "Memo" underwear
That's right! No more diapers for this big boy!
Potty training has been the most fun and rewarding experience in my 3 years of motherhood. And by fun and rewarding I mean exhausting and frustrating.
I started potty training last Friday because paying for two sets of diapers was getting a little much and Carter was totally ready. He's still not fully potty trained, but he's making progress. He tells me when he needs to pee and goes awesome. But when he needs to poop he runs and hides in a closet or a corner. When Carter gets quiet and goes missing I know exactly what he's doing. Except today he went poop twice in the toilet! So we are progressing slowly.
Don took him on his first big outing being potty trained to the fathers and sons camp out with his dad. They went camping for one night. Carter was so excited and I think I lined Don out for an hour before they left telling him to take Carter to the bathroom and telling him what I packed in his bag haha I'm used to being in charge can you tell? Carter had a couple accidents, but he had a good time.
Speaking of Carter...he is hilarious. His fits are getting better. It'll be so nice when he can listen to reason. He can be so frustrating, but so fun at the same time. Carter's either extremely happy or pissed. There's not much middle ground. He still loves to cuddle with me. There's lots of times when I have both boys on my lap. I love it. He's the best big brother. I love when he randomly kisses Jax.
In other news, Jaxon had his 2 month appointment. He weighs 11 lbs. Little fella is filling out and getting lots of rolls! I have to be tedious in cleaning him because I find "mold" as my grandma would say, in his crevices. Now that the hard newborn part is over I'm really enjoying him. He is so darn cute I want to squeeze him all the time!! I love cuddling with my little Bugsy.



4 comments:
Yay for pee and poop in the toilet! Funny how it takes over your life, ya? :) Round two starts for Levi tomorrow. Ugh! Wish us luck! Also, I really need to meet Jax!
Yay for Carter getting potty-trained! What a "big" boy! Jaxon has changed so much. I need to see him again! Give those boys a hug from me!
You did it! And I bet it's so nice not having to buy two packs of diapers anymore. Way to go! Jax is so big, wahhh!
i like that little tush. I want to pinch it!
Post a Comment