I took the boys to an appointment with me. Well, Carter had an accident while we were there. I was holding Jax trying to get Carter on the toilet and changing his outfit...that was fun. Then before we leave I decide to feed Jax in a room one of the ladies said I could use. Two minutes into feeding, Carter tells me he needs to poop so we hurry to the bathroom (again holding Jax) and Carter just toots, that's all. It was an exhausting appointment! I felt like such a frazzled mom.
After the appointment we go to the store and while we're checking out Carter is making some really weird noises and faces and everyone around us is giggling at him because he was being SO LOUD! I had no idea what he was doing until he quoted Finding Nemo then I knew exactly what he was doing. He was being Dory when she talks like a whale. It was so funny and embarrassing at the same time.
Some days I'm just completely spent after they go to bed, but I wouldn't trade these days for anything. I love these boys with all of my being!

1 comment:
Bahahaha! That is too good. I miss you guys.
I can totally relate to the exhausted part of motherhood, but I sure love my little weirdos too!
Post a Comment