Monday, July 21, 2014

Funnies

Carter has been doing the funniest stuff lately. He cracks me up all day long. First off, in the mornings when Don and I get him out of his room (he is fully capable of opening his door, but doesn't do it for some reason and I'm okay with that) he says, "Hi buddy!" Or "Hi! What's up?" Hearing him say stuff is just hilarious. 
Other stuff he says is: 
"I wanna wink" for a drink 
"Winko winko" for twinkle twinkle little star 
When he tickes someone he says, "Keeko keeko!"
He quotes Finding Nemo a lot like, "Do ya, do ya, do ya?" And gets in your face. Makes me laugh every time. Also, the other day in the car he starts going, "wah ho wah hee ha ho ho ho" 
Awhile back he counted to twenty perfectly. It caught me so off guard. I had no idea he knew that.
A couple days ago I gave him some instructions before we went outside and he replied with, "Okay mom!" It was a proud mother moment for me. He understood AND acknowledged me! 


Carter loves Jax. Sometimes he gets a little overboard with his mushy love for him. Jax makes a good pillow too. 


There was a lightning storm a couple weeks ago so I took Carter outside to see. I'm so glad I had my phone on me to catch this moment. To be a three year old and get so excited about things! 



Carter was TERRIFIED of Doug and Deedee at first. He likes big dogs instead of small ones which is understandable cause holy cow those puppies get excited! But now him and the puppies are buddies. They love following him around which makes me so happy.


Carter has pretty much grown out of naps, but of course I still try for my own sanity. He plays in his room and falls asleep in weird places. 


This is my favorite moment. I was just sitting on the couch and Carter comes around the corner with my breast pump. I laughed so hard! I probably shouldn't do that in front of him anymore... 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures, Lauren! It's fun to see what your cute family has been up to lately. Treasure these moments--they go by so fast! Give your boys a hug for me. We miss you!