Monday, August 18, 2014

6 Years

As of August 7th, Don and I have been married for 6 years! Don asked me if it seems like it has been that long (expecting me to tell him it's flown by) but honestly it feels like we've been married forever!! We've come a long way since 2008. 



2008 just a couple of babies

This year Don and I went on an overnight trip to Phoenix to celebrate (sorry I didn't take pictures). It was our first overnight trip since we've had kids and it was long overdue! 
We stayed at The Buttes hotel. We went night swimming and got a hot tub with a view all to ourselves.  We ate our hearts out at our favorite restaurants. Don took me to a place called T.C Eggington's for breakfast. I got one of their famous omlettes and it was to die for!!! I'm salivating thinking about it.
Other than that we went to a movie, did a little shopping and came home. I felt so naked all weekend not carrying a baby and a big bag around with me everywhere like I usually do. It was so nice to get away though and just be us. We had a good time. 


1 comment:

Elizabeth Fellows Wade said...

Happy Anniversary!!! and you stayed at the Buttes as in buts....yay! Who were the lucky ones to watch the little ones? Every couple needs time alone. It is important.