Carter: 3 years old, 34 1/2 pounds and 39 inches tall
Jax: 5 months old, 17 lbs 11 oz (65th percentile) and 27 inches (75th percentile) tall
This is a little bit of what we've been doing lately in pictures...
Jax started rice cereal this month. I was getting up every two hours at night till I realized he's old enough to eat solids! Duh! I guess I was just in denial that he's getting big so fast.
We crashed Don's parents' ward party. It was Carter's first time on a slip n' slide. He didn't quite understand the concept of having to wait in line, but he loved it! As you can tell.
The happiest 3 year old I've ever seen. This boy is so happy and smiley all the time.
So is this one! This picture was taken in the mother's lounge at church. He was being such a goober. We played a little hooky and took our time going back to class. Jax is such a happy baby. He'll play on the floor for hours squealing and playing with toys. The bigger he gets the more fun he is! I can't get enough of him!
Don and Carter playing catch with the football. Football season is upon us! We go out in the front yard almost every evening with the puppies. They love to run around in the field by our house.
Carter has been into medals lately. I showed him my medals from my halfs. He thinks they are so awesome and wears them all the time. Training him to be competitive at a young age ;)
Those big blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and hair cowlick. He's got me wrapped around his finger!
Last Sunday was President Monson's birthday and our primary wore yellow (his favorite color) and sent a picture to him. I had my boys wear yellow too to celebrate even though they're not in primary yet.









2 comments:
Carter and Jaxon are such darling boys! And growing soooo big! You're going to develop some hefty muscles packing Jax around. I wish I lived closer so I could hold and cuddle him! We miss you and love you.
Mom
We can't wait to see you guys in November. It is embarrassing that we haven't even had a chance to see Jax yet. =( I'm glad you started the solid foods. I do NOT miss those sleepless nights with a baby.
Post a Comment