Our house projects are coming along! We finally sprayed the cabinet doors for our kitchen this week. It looks sooooo much better. I got real sick of looking at clutter when all the doors were off. HGTV makes painting cabinets look like it's no big deal, but IT IS! It wasn't hard, just time consuming. Now we need to put floor trim on and we're good. Onto the next project!
I forgot to snap a before picture, but you get the idea of what it used to look like right?
Don's dad helped us spray the doors
Ta-da!
(Don't mind the mess. Just keeping it real here!)
4 comments:
Wow, Lauren! What a big difference! It sure does look like alot of work. I've been wanting your dad to paint our kitchen for over a year...nothing has been done. He is sloooow moving at times.
Oooh, wow! It looks so modern and clean. Who knew what a little paint can do? Love love love it. I also loved all your labor day camping photos. You're a trooper. But smores and memories totally trump a bad nights sleep, right? Can't wait to see three of you!!!
Umm, it looks incredible! I can't believe it's the same kitchen. Can't wait to see it in person!
Your kitchen looks fabulous! What a transformation! You have worked hard, and what a difference it makes. I want to see it in person now. Looking forward to seeing you in November.
Post a Comment