Monday, February 9, 2015

Lately

Super Bowl weekend our friends the Weech's came to visit. Sophie and I got to hang out and talk while all our little people ran around. Our group is getting bigger and bigger! It seems like just yesterday Sophie and I were running around EAC like a couple of fools. 
We had a little party at our house for the Super Bowl with the Weech fam and Don's sister and her kids. It was fun. 


Carter and Baiden are a lot alike it's hilarious. BFF's


We've been having awesome, perfect weather lately. I often miss having four seasons until I realize everyone is still freezing their buns off in February while we get to go on walks, go to the park and hang out outside. I love it! 


Playing in the sand box at my brother in law's house


Jax preferred to eat the sand 


Our trampoline was one of the best investments we've ever made. 


Today while I did some much needed yard work the boys played in the yard. I turned on the sprinkler to water the grass and Jax immediately darted for it. He thought it was the best thing ever! It wasn't too long after Carter joined in the fun too. 




This was the aftermath and it was blissful. 

By the way, we had a friend come and get the rocks out of our backyard. We're getting it ready to plant grass and I couldn't be more excited! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You used to eat sand, too!
Jax is growing up waaay too fast!
We miss you all and love you

Elizabeth Fellows Wade said...

You have a trampoline!!! I'm so jealous. I love jumping on them. Fun!!! Love the last photo of Carter knocked out. the group photo of you with all those kids equates to chaos....but a fun chaos.