Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Loves

I think Valentine's Day is a silly holiday. It's just another excuse to sell and eat candy. But nonetheless, I'm glad I have my valentines to love. 
Carter had a party at school Thursday and came home with a big handmade envelope full of valentines and goodies. 


I think he had fun. What do you think? 

Friday night Don and I celebrated valentine's day since he had a basketball game Saturday night. I was super tired so we had my sister in law watch the kids while we got Chinese take out and watched a movie at home without interruptions. It was blissful!

The Pima boys won their basketball game Saturday so onto the state tournament it is for the next two weekends!



Also, funny story that I want to remember. Today while we were watching Fantasia 2000, I was getting a kick out of Carter narrorating the movie (since there's no words.) He's so animated. He would say stuff like, "Aww baby whale is lost. He misses mom and daddy." The last cartoon of the movie there's an elk. I asked Carter what it was and he said it was a reindeer. I corrected him saying, "That's not a reindeer, it's an elk." Carter matter of factly stated, "No, that's not an elk. It's a reindeer." Don and I were dying!  I've never heard him talk back like that or speak in full sentences so plainly. It was hilarious. 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Haha. We've been loving the stuff coming out of Jed's mouth recently too! Yay for full sentences. Preschool is doing Carter good!